EMS 15 Modes Tens Machine Unit Electric Massager Pulse Muscle Stimulator Electrode Pads Digital Therapy Pain Relief Machine
TENS: It is used for the symptomatic relief of chronic intractable pain and the temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the arm, shoulder, neck, back, waist, abdomen and leg due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities.
EMS: It is used for relaxation of muscle spasm, increase of blood flow circulation, prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy, muscle re-education, maintaining or increasing range of motion, and immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis.
Output frequency: 1-120HZ
Housing material: ABS
Output pulse width: 100-250uS
Number of channels: Two channels
Output voltage: 40V+-20%
Power supply: DC 4.5V 3* AAA battery(not included)
Output strength: 0-40
Waveform: Bidirectional Wave
Load Detection: YES
Display Mode: LCD Display
Mode: 15 programs
Usage of Electrode pad: 20-30 times (need change)
>> How to Use?
1. Plug-in the wire with the machine; (Left side, or Right side, or both)
2. Connect the wire with two electrode pads;
3. Put the two electrode pads to your skin;
4. Open the machine, press “Mode” to change the massage mode; press ” Timer” to set the time of massage; press “+” “-” to adjust the intensity and time.
5. Please do not adjust the intensity to higher in the first time;6. After use, please put the plastic film to electrode pads, to ensure the use of next time.
>> Package Included (Original Box)
1 x Tens Device (Battery not included)
2 x Line
1 x Manual
4 x Electrode Pads
Do not use the device under any circumstance if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic device .
Do not use during pregnancy .
Do not use on children.
Do not use on unhealthy or damaged skin .
Do not share pads – to avoid contamination .
If you are in the current care of a physician, consult your physician before using this device see device instruction manual for all directions, warning and device usage.