Voltage: DC 4.5V
Power Source Use：It can be used continuously for about 3 hours after being fully charged.
How to use (must be read carefully before buying)
Step 1:Place the electrode pads on the body(Note: 2 electrode pads / 4 electrode pads must be connected at the same time)
Step 2:Connect the electrode pads to the electrode wires and connect to the device
Step 3:Start the device, set the mode, and adjust the gear
Prepare Electrodes: Remove The Patches Gently, And Post Them On The Winder When You Finish Using.
Electrode Position: Wipe The Treated Area With A Wet Towel To Eliminate Oil Or Perspiration Stains. Then Paste Up The Electrodes Directly On The Treated Areas. Bear In Mind That The Two Electrodes Should Be Placed On Body Surface At The Same Time Otherwise The Treatment Cannot Be Carried Out. Symmetrical Placement Of Electrodes Is Not Required.
2. Detail Operations:
Turn On The Power: Press The Button So That The Led Is Powered On And The Treatment Mode Indicating Arrow Points To Store Mode. At The Moment,the Intensity Is 0 And Treatment Time Is Set At 15 Minutes. Select Treatment Mode: Press Function Selection Button To Select ATreatment Mode From Store, massaging, Manipulation, slimming, Acupuncture, scraping,Cupping, Immune Regulation And Rhinitis .
Adjust Intensity: Press The Intensity Button And Switch The Intensity To Appropriate Level.
• If you need to use the massager again, please press the power button and repeat the procedures above.
• If you change treatment mode during treatment, the treatment intensity will be automatically set at level 0. You simple need to switch it to an appropriate level.
• If you change treatment area during treatment, namely you change the electrode positions, you should firstly press the power button to power the massager off and repeat the procedures above.
• If the treatment is done, please press the power button to power off the massager first before removing the electrodes.
• When removing electrodes from the massager, please pull the plug instead of the wire.
• Unavailable for pregnant women.
4.Methods for Storage and Maintenance:
• Machine cleaning: Wipe the machine with a soft cloth. Do not use diluents, gas, or volatile liquid.
• Electrode cleaning: Wipe up the stains on the electrodes with a wet cloth, or rinse them with clean water and dry them immediately before using them again.
• Storage: Keep the massager out of the reach of children. Keep it away from wet place, high temperature, direct strong sunlight, or water.
• Accessories of the machine: oneset of machine, two electrode wires with four electrodes, two pairs of patches,
USB Line.RHINITIS Line and one instruction book.
• Electrode patches are consumables whose service life is 20-25 times. For your own sake, please prepare some extra ones.
This machine is suitable for other electrode pieces, if you do not understand, please contact us.